Saturday, December 6, 2008

Why I like manual transmission cars.

I like the feeling of being in full control of movement, as in being able to dictate the pace of my car second by second, inch by inch.

I like changing gears from lowest to top regardless of how fast I could or should be.

I like the feeling after each smooth gear change, when the car just glides in a progressively increasing speed without any jerk.

I like how I'm able to enjoy the gravity pull when I free the gear. Weeeee~. And then being able to switch into the appropriate gear again when the time comes, that the action will not even be noticable.

I like how I'm able to balance the clutch and accelerator pedals on uphill slopes (only if it doesn't take too long :P) and not use the brake nor handbrake.

There are probably many more small reasons that I might miss at the moment but yeah I think i got the point delivered. I hope. Hehe.

This is my (mom's :P) 'kete kebal'. Ain't he a beauty. Hrhr.

No comments:

Post a Comment