Saturday, December 13, 2008

Little update.

- Tomorrow is the very much dreaded day of the week >:[ and then there will be another day of torture on Wednesday and then off to Seremban i go! Can't waitttttt yeayyyyyyy ;D

- I recently discovered few more awesome Japanese bands on Youtube. They are..awesome haha.

- I still haven't sent my car to get serviced before going on a long journey back to my hometown. But I hope that 'tank' will be fit for any occasions :p

- Things are going quite well between us. <3

- Things are definitely not going that well regarding my study for the exam ha ha.

- I missed my medication last night! !@$#(*&&%^&$...aku dh nyanyuk keeeeee?

- When all of this is over, I hope i can get our new band together and jam :)

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment