Monday, December 15, 2008

Disastrous.

Finally got it over with *sigh*. I messed up pretty badly ;( They caught me off guard for not knowing few examination techniques, and also asked questions I stuttered to answer. Damn. I just hope they gave me enough points to just pass. Pleas please please God help your weak creation ;(



To make things worse, I had a harsh headache as soon as I wake up from my nap. Had to rush off to return the ophthalmoscope i borrowed from a friend.

Headache + driving = bad judgement

>_O

I hurt the left buttcheek of my lovely black tank. Looks like he's having some abrasions over that spot but thankfully enough, it wasn't dented or anything *sigh* (again).
(I'll try to get some pictures up when I care to snap some :P)



And then later today I found out that I don't have to sit for pass/fail viva tomorrow, which initially brought 'Yay!' to my mind and subsequently brought even worse headache. That actually meant that I either pass, or completely stupidly failed and not even qualify for a pass/fail viva. I'm praying hard that it's not gonna be the latter.


...
..
.

*dies*

No comments:

Post a Comment