Thursday, January 22, 2009

Be kind hearted. Donate blood.


- Date was 21st of January 2009. Location is Penang GH Blood Bank. Time was around 11am.
- Few of us who were still in Penang decided to donate blood (since we didn't have anything better to do anyway).
- Good to know i gained 2.5kgs since the last time I checked.
- Bad thing is I fainted right outside the blood bank door. Ha ha. It was pretty dramatic cause I was just saying "aku rasa mcm x ok" ("i don't feel good") and fainted right away. This has never happened to me during the previous donations. I never saw this coming. THEY never saw this coming. We had a good laugh at how panic they got when it happened. Ha ha. Funny thing is, I always wanted to know what it feels like to faint :P. Hope it won't happen again though.

Ciao.

2 comments:

  1. penah tak ko terpikir, ape perasaan nye idung retak???

    ReplyDelete
  2. ni ape nk kaitkan ngn sejarah hitam kita ni?haha

    ReplyDelete